Written by Arleena Thorne
Let’s be honest, there aren’t enough hours during the day, to do every thing you have to do to maintain a freelance writing business. This is why I love trying out free mobile apps that can help me stay organized and productive while I am working. Each morning just before I get out of bed, I think about my freelance writing business. My thoughts are usually focused on what I need to do that will help me earn a living. When I am feeling incredibly energetic, my thoughts seem to go into overdrive, and I envision myself actually performing the tasks that are helping me to earn a daily flow of cash. Then, I usually grab my tablet and log on to the Internet and navigate to affiliate websites that I’ve joined to check my commission stats.
The information about my affiliate stats helps me to stay focused on my daily commissions. But unfortunately, every now and again, I hit a snag and my daily commissions appear to be lower than normal. So, I start my workday off by concentrating on attracting visitors to my affiliate links. I use social media networks and whatnot, to spread-the-word about my blog and social media accounts. My personal motto is, “Don’t Leave Money Sitting Around On A Table, When You Can Stuff It Into Your Empty Pockets.” I know it sounds corny, but I do whatever it takes to run my freelance writing business effectively.
A few months ago, I joined Amazon Prime Video. Each month I pay $12.99 for the service because I enjoy using all of the benefits that Amazon offers to its members. While I was learning more about the Amazon Prime Video (you can try it out for 30-days free), I discovered Amazon also offers free apps. I think Amazon has the best free apps for iOS and Android users. You can download the free apps on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and other wireless devices. I also believe the Internet is one of the best resources you can use to earn a living online. You just need a lot of patience and a burning desire to want your business to succeed. This is why I believe you shouldn’t ignore “freebies and free trial offers” that can help you stay organized and productive while you are running a small business.
Below is a list of a few Amazon free apps that I think you should try out. You can download all of them to determine which ones will enhance your lifestyle and improve your productivity while you are working. Then, you can write a review about the apps and share your opinion with your online audience. Internet surfers love reading reviews about what people are saying about Amazon apps and other gadgets that they may be interested in purchasing.
- Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited. Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips. Play artist and albums on-demand from your app. Visit free Music app by Amazon for more details.
Amazon Prime Now
- Now app.Choose from three ultra-fast delivery options for orders fulfilled by Amazon Prime Now: delivery in a two-hour window, delivery in a one-hour window, or delivery within an hour. Delivery within an hour and one-hour delivery windows are available in most ZIP Codes serviced by Amazon Prime Now. Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores. Get delivery from your favorite restaurants. Prime Now is available from morning to night, seven days a week. Visit primenow.amazon.com for more details. Visit free Prime Now app by Amazon for more details.
- Preview documents, spreadsheets, presentations and photosPlay videos and music stored in your Cloud DriveUpload photos, videos and files from your smartphone. Create and edit text files. Create folders and move files between folders. Share your files as links and attachments though email, text message and other apps. Visit free Amazon Drive app for more details.
- Customize your Fire TV screensaver with your personal photos in the Amazon Photos app. See all your photos and personal videos on your Fire TV, Echo Show, tablet, phone or computer. Voice commands are now enabled, such as, “Show my photos” “Play a slideshow” and “Show my photos from last year”. Prime members can use expanded voice commands, like, “Show my photos of Julie”, “Show my photos of dogs” or “Show my photos from Seattle”. Visit free Photos app by Amazon for more details.
Amazon Fire TV
- The free Amazon Fire TV mobile app for iOS/Android/Fire OS enhances your Fire TV experience with simple navigation, a keyboard for easy text entry (no more hunting and pecking), and quick access to your favorite apps and games. Visit free Fire TV app by Amazon for more details.
Commands For Alexa
- This Application provide you with a list of all the voice commands for Alexa. Ever Wondered what Alexa is really thinking?.. now you can, by downloading this app you will get new commands for Alexa routinely. Visit free Commands for Alexa app by Amazon for more details.
- Run a quick virus scan on your phone and your phone’s SD card. Protect yourself by blocking harmful websites and malicious applications. Set up the Lost Device Protection portion of this app to remotely lock or wipe your data. Visit free Mobile Security app by Amazon for more details.
Audible – Audiobooks & Originals for Android
- Browse a library of over 425,000 audiobooks and podcasts. Get a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial. Download audiobooks to your device and listen on the goSwitch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required). Experience Audible Channels for unlimited listening to original series and handcrafted playlists for every interest (free for Amazon Prime members). Visit free Audible app by Amazon for more details.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS:
Kindle Best Seller – Free Download (For A Limited Time Only)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Arleena Thorne is a freelance writer and blogger. She enjoys writing content that makes people laugh. Her writings are educational, witty, wacky, and just plain funi to read. Arleena is also the author of several published books (under a different pen name) for Beginner Bloggers. When Arleena is not writing, she likes to travel, relax and enjoy her new surroundings.